Friday 22 May 2015

Questionnaire Feedback

For my primary research on my film idea I did a questionnaire to get the opinions of others on my film poster. I asked 2 guys and 1 girls what they thought of my film poster and the results came back varied. All 3 people I asked all had a different favourite genre of film, unfortunately none of them chose drama as theirs, which made it harder for me to try and convince them to like the film. However, I did ask if they all like the poster and two out three of the people actually liked the poster which is a good thing. one person said that it was mysterious, which is good because I didn't really state what the genre was, which makes it still a mystery until it has been watched. I asked what improvements that i needed to make to the poster and they said the font, this wasn't effective enough for the viewers and I agree with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment