Tuesday 12 April 2016

Create a proposal for both of  your soundtrack productions  that must explain in detail information about the following:


Brief description of sequence ( e.g name of film , length of sequence )
The name of the first film I am going to do is Mean Girls and the length of the sequence I am doing is 48 seconds.

The name of the second film I am going to do is called The French Connection and the length of it over 3 minutes but I am only going to do about 30 seconds.

Client  ( the director of your chosen film scene)
The director of Mean Girls is Mark Waters
The direction of The French Connection is William Friedkin
Sound Fx information
I am going to use 'live location' when doing the sound effects. I think that because my scene is set in a canteen, I want to try and record the college canteen to make the scene sound more realist when i put the sound in. In the scene the canteen looks and sounds like there us a lot of people in, which is the same as the college canteen.
For the French Connection I am going to use different types of sound effects from freesound such as car noises, gunshots, screams 
Spoken word information

Why don't I know you?


I'm new. I just moved here from Africa.

- What?

- I used to be home-schooled.


Wait. What?


- My mom taught me at home...

- No, no.


I know what home-school is.

I'm not retarded.


So you've actually never been

to a real school before?


Shut up.


Shut up.

- I didn't say anything.

- Home-schooled.


- That's really interesting.

- Thanks.


But you're, like, really pretty.


- Thank you.

- So you agree.

- What?

- You think you're really pretty.



- Oh, I don't know...

- Oh, my God, I love your bracelet.


- Where did you get it?

- Oh, my mom made it for me.


- It's adorable.

Personnel 
To complete the first film scene sequence, I will be working with Audrey to help me with one of the character voice overs. However for the second one I'll be doing it by myself. The second scene doesn't need anybody to speak on it as it is a non-dialogue scene.

Recording locations,equipment and software 

To record the voiceovers, I will be using an Apple Mac laptop and I will be using the software Garageband to record. I will be going to an empty classroom so that I don't have any distractions or background noise

No comments:

Post a Comment