Tuesday 14 April 2015

TV ADVERTISEMENT PRODUCTION TREATMENT

Technical Resources:
Equipment needed: camera and tripod
Props needed: bedroom props, iPhone
Editing Software: iMovie
Cameras:

Technical Constraints:
If i won't be able to use one of the colleges cameras to do my filming I will have to find someone who has one and isn't using and use that one. Also, if I am unable to make the deadline, I will make sure that I speak to the teacher to get an extended due date, and I will have to work hard to try and meet the deadline.

Approximate Overall Budget:
I've decided that i would go for the silver package I thought that it was more achievable with my product.
Silver Package - £35,000 includes:
  • Production of a 30" advert
  • Clearing of a 30" advert
  • Playout to all TV station(s) on plan
  • Guaranteed 6.5m views of your 30" advert
  • Day to day planning, buying and monitoring of your TV campaign by our experienced buyers
  • Spot lists sent week before campaign starts, weekly updates & final spot list
  • Post campaign analysis - comparing actual delivery against planned delivery

Summary of Potential Audience:
Target Audience: this product is going to targeted to all genders aged 12 - 20, with the interest of getting a good nights sleep and like to have an alarm to wake up when needed. I think it should be shown often when it first gets released so that people know about it and get it for themselves.

Legal and Ethical Issues:
In my advert there may be some legal and ethical issues that may occur. For example, in section 3 - misleading advertising. this could happen if I was to advertise on the TV saying that the app is free, but when people go to buy it, it says something like £1.99 to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment