Friday 26 September 2014

My Favourite 4 Video Shots

Before we started to record our music video we were given some scenarios for what kind of video we were going to be doing. We choose to do 'a relationship has ended, where two best friends have fallen out because they were both seeing the same guy and none of them knew about it. First we put it into a storyboard to work out how we were gonna do it. Then we started to record. These are my favourite 4 shots that we did.


I choose this shot because I thought it looked very romantic and the actors in it did a good job trying to make it look as realistic as possible. I also like the choice of shot. This was a mid shot and a pan shot and it was on of the best mid shots that we did.










I choose this on because it look very realistic as well. Both of them did a good job trying to look serious by doing all the hand movements. This was a long shot and it was the most successful long shot that we did. This is where the two girls have the argument that ends their friendship.











I liked this one because the male lead did a good job looking awkward as both of his 'girlfriends' met for the first. Once i shot the 2 'girlfriends', I zoomed into his face to show how awkward he was feeling. This shot was long shot and close up. This shot was very successful.








The final shot that I'm choosing is this one because it was showing the boy texting one of his girlfriends to meet up, with her not knowing that he is with his other girlfriend/ her best friend. 





1 comment: